Your little tyke will be hoisting their anchor and sailing away in our new Rileyroos Sandals!
At our customers request....we've been hunting for more great classic styled shoes for little boys (and girls of course). Our classic tale kids have been testing out their Rileyroos and I must say....they're smooth sailing!
Rileyroos design inspiration comes from a combination of European fashion trends and American spirit and casualness. The line is designed to imitate barefoot walking and to protect little feet. The sole of a Rileyroos shoe is flexible and its rubber-padded sole curls above the toes to provide leverage as a child begins crawling. Unlike many heavy or bulky first walking shoes, Rileyroos’ lightweight construction and protective bottoms support a child’s foot as he or she starts walking and provides traction to prevent falls on slippery surfaces.
Seven styles here...many more arriving weekly. Just in Dakota Sporty Sandals, Chessie Fisherman Sandal, Sporty Tiger & Sporty Wahoo. Currently offered up to age 24 months, the Rileyroos brand will soon go up to size 12 youth.
Rileyroos Giveaway- Two chances to win
1) A Dakota (Ocean or Sunset) Sandal FREE with Purchase (closed)
The first person to make a purchase of $20 or more at AClassicTale, note "Anchors Away" at checkout, will receive a Free pair of Sandals.
Congrats to Megan from PA for mentioning "Anchors Away" at checkout! Your free pair of Rileyroos Dakota Sunset sandals are sailing your way!
2)A Rileyroos Sandal of Your Choice! To Enter: Drawing May 5th, 5pm pst (closed)
Remember to leave a comment at the end of this post (help below) to tell us about all your entries.
Drum Roll Please.......Sylvia from Idaho won a free pair of Rileyroos Ocean Sandals. Congrats Congrats! Thanks to those that entered!!
- 1 Entry - Easiest way to enter. Go to our Rileyroos section & look around. Come back here and share your favorite.
- 1 Entry - Tell us another Classic Tale favorite other than Rileyroos.
- Subscribe...click here
- Tweet with Us!
- Follow on Facebook...Click here
- Blog, Twittter, or post on FB with a link back
- Made a Classic Tale purchase? Cheers to you! Note your invoice number.
- Made multiple purchases? Your the greatest! 3 entries per invoice number.