Check out our Giveaway at the bottom of this post!
Guess what came knocking at our warehouse door? Satch&Sol slippers in 9 cozy styles. They're all stocked up at A Classic Tale and ready to warm the coldest little piggies.
In a breathable design for all seasons, our new Satch&Sol slipper collection includes moccasins and flower buds from sizes 5 to 3Y. Watch for new posts as more styles arrive.
These slippers are handmade in Mongolia by a fair trade artisan cooperative. Each piece is made of 100% seamless felted wool and ancient traditional process. Felting creates breathable & durable designs that hold shape marvelously. Dying & cutting by hand make each pair artistically unique. Most designs include a soft suede sole sewn to each slipper providing a non-skid surface and interesting detail.
Are they washable? That was our first question. They sure are. In fact Susan the owner of Satch&Sol says that her sons' slippers have been washed and worn and washed and worn. Like an old sweater, they get comfier with use. She recommends to wash delicate or hand wash and air dry.
Two Giveaways - Your Chance to Win a Slipper of your choice: (Closed)
1) First Pair Free with Purchase - The first person to make a purchase of any item at AClassicTale, use the checkout code of Fairtrade, note your Satch&Sol Slipper of choice and we'll send you a pair FREE.
Congrats to Becca from NY for receiving a Free pair of Pink Flower Slippers!
The above offer can not be combined with any other offer and requires a $20 min purchase.
1)To Enter: Drawing to be held in one week, March 8th!
Remember to leave a comment at the end of this post (help below) to tell us about all your entries or fill out our secure form here.
- 1 Entry - Easiest way to enter. Go to our Satch&Sol Slipper section & look around. Come back here and share your favorite pair.
- Subscribe...click here
- Tweet with Us!
- Follow on Facebook...Click here
- Blog, Twittter, or post on FB with a link back
- Made a Classic Tale purchase? Cheers to you! Note your invoice number.
- Made multiple purchases? Your the greatest! 3 entries per invoice number.
New to blogging? Let us help you enter. Look below this post, find the word "comments", click on it and tell us what you did to enter. You can enter as anonymous but please leave us a way to contact you. Call us at 800.503.9140 if you need help entering.