Here's our current sweet deals:
- $10 off of a $75 dollar order with the coupon code of MY10
- Always FREE shipping over $50
- L'Amour and Angel Baby Shoes Ship FREE
- Pluie Pluie Rainboots and Raincoats Ship FREE
- Check out our current Daylee Designs Hat Giveaway Here
Now for the recipe I promised. The best sugar cookies of all time.
German Sugar Cookies
1 lb butter
2 cups sugar
2 teas vanilla
5 1/2 c flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Cream together butter, sugar until fluffy. Add eggs 1 @ time. Blend in vanilla. Mix dry ingredients and add slowly to butter mixture. The dough will be very soft so have extra flour to use when rolling. No need to put in fridge. Roll out to 1/4" thick. Bake at 350 for 6-8 min for soft cookies. Tip: Dip your cookie cutter in flour before cutting out each cookie. These are the yummiest and softest sugar cookies. Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!